The BEST Place to Have Your Baby
We know all about new beginnings. Our staff is eager to assist you and your family with the addition of your new baby. HCCA/Tulare Regional Medical Center has become a regional home for people starting or growing their families. In conjunction with our Women’s Pavilion, we offer comprehensive care for all stages of pregnancy, which includes prenatal and postpartum services as well as support and education before, during and after delivery.
Before Giving Birth
- Click here for our Shared Childbirth Classes schedule
- Stork Tours: We encourage you and your coach to visit the Tulare Regional Medical Center Birthplace prior to your labor. One of our labor and delivery staff members will be happy to provide you with a tour to familiarize you with our services and the support you will receive during your stay. Call 559.688.0821 x 3590, to schedule your personalized Stork Tour.
- Private Birthing Rooms: Our labor, delivery, postpartum and recovery suites are designed to provide comfort, privacy and support for you and your coach.
- Click here for our Breastfeeding Classes schedule
- Breastfeeding Support: Trained lactation nurses are on site to support you and your baby in a successful breastfeeding experience. We offer personalized coaching during your postpartum recovery stay and after you and your baby leave the hospital. HCCA/TRMC offers ongoing breastfeeding support through our breastfeeding support line and a one-time home visit. Breastfeeding is a positive experience for you and your baby.